Since beginning my archiving journey I have learnt (10) things:
- Archiving can get lonely.
- You talk yourself through the steps – out loud.
- Always have more than one pencil.
- Music keeps the boredom away.
- Store rooms do not have enough room for dance practice.
- Drinking tea to the max is encouraged.
- Gloves are not just useful in winter.
- Working in the attic does not make you Cinderella also, the birds do not help you.
- It’s repetitive.
- You get to know your collection really well, whether you like it or not.